Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 219

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room~ Part 2...And the Chat continues...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, Ella NYJ et al, I have been partying at a wedding and have another gathering to attend.
    I wil miss the Chat this week but wil be there in spirit.

    Charlie (hic)

  2. #22
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I met briefly with a non-board member named Missy last night in the chat room but no one else showed up.
    I hope next Chaturday comes quickly.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] 'cause I need fun [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    yeah I need fun
    like a castle needs a tower
    like a garden needs a flower
    and I need fun
    said I need fun
    llke a raindrop needs a shower
    like a second needs an hour
    ev'ry minute of the day
    particularly on Chaturday!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, The "HoneyBees" would be proud of your covering their only hit in your Chaturday tribute. I wuz more of a fan of the Mosiqutoes, Especially Irving... Peace...
    <font color="green">Roger</font>

  4. #24
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    It was McCartney's Waterfalls actually Ella....
    I did love the Honeybees though and can certainly understand why the Mosquitos left them stranded there. STIFF competition 4 sure!
    Hey..maybe Paul got his idea from too many re-runs?!?!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #25
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see Cherie stopped by the board today. Wouldn't be nice if she would drop by the chat room this evening. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] It is cold, and wet out here in the bean field.Gus, should we throw a log on the fire to cut the chill? Hope to see a crowd tonight in The Cherie Currie Chat Room
    ... PEACE...
    Rog

  6. #26
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yo ellanoize,
    It was beaucoup fun chatting with you last night in the world famous Cherie Currie Chat Room!
    I think we pretty much covered the entire spectrum of topics don't you?
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    I still have to go check out your web site for those improvements you mentioned.
    Have a great Sunday amigo-o-mine! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #27
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="5">Chat Room Links</font>

    Old Chat Room
    http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/cherie/chat.html

    New Chat Room
    http://pub14.bravenet.com/chat/show....75685171&cpv=1


    [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img] ____ [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

    <font color="blue">CCome one; CCome all!
    <font size="4">Saturdays at 8:30 PM Eastern Time</font>
    usually!</font>

    <font color="green">We generally use the OLD chat room BTW!</font>

  8. #28
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sorry I missed you guys lat night. There was an accident suv vs. gas tanker truck and it knocked the cable and internet out in our area for a day.

    Thank goodness both drivers survived.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My memory ain't what it use to be. I forget where I put my car keys, I lose the TV remote, And pleaze don't mention my glasses. I can't remember which channel Wrestling is on, I keep missing Bob Ross on the PBS station. BUT I never ever forget about Chaturday night. (OK OK Julie sometimes reminds me...once in a while).
    Tonight I remembered on my own, So I'm gonna get ready and head into the old room, See if Charlie C,Ny Jettster, CCfan or ever that Danger Dude from the Desert,Gus is in there and ready to gab away an hour or so.
    If you have never joined us, This would be a good evening to do so. We will give ya big ol' Cherie Currie Chat Room Welcome.
    ...Peace...

  10. #30
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Ellanoize,
    I went in at 9:21 Eastern Time. Sorry I was late.
    I see you are logged on now. Let's chat!
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic